This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
What would your top 3 locations to see in and around Orlais be? And how would you tie it in ?
Mine would probably have to be:
1) The Dales maybe a specific artifact that could help end/shorten the war somehow.
2) Kal Sharok convince the dwarves to help end the war above ground/you help them secure the thaig sort of thing.
3) Tirashan woods/Jungle- Curious as it takes up pretty much the western part of Orlais and Maybe it's where the Mages have made their HQ negotiate peace/lead the assault?
Same here except for the 3rd one, I'd like to visit Val Royeaux, sadly more for politician rather than travelling reasons. I'd have to deal with conflict between the empress and rebel nobles and mage templar mess.
But Kal Sharok unlike Orzammar has no access to the surface, but I also am interested in this city fortress. I think if that's mage templar war, then it should remain a concern of mages and templars, dwarves have no reason to take part in this war.220.127.116.11 (talk) 18:03, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
I would love to visit Val Royeaux but also hate it. I would love to see the city because I hear it's beautiful but I hate bloody Orlesians. They're all back-stabbing, annoying, prissy wankers that complain toom much about the stupidest things.
I would also Kal Sharok somehow since no access to surface because I want to see if it's very different from Orzammar due to the fact barely-to-no human contact or surface contact.
- Orlais has no queen, but empress. You use too emotional words and for what? You could simply say you hate Orlesians and by saying they're all the same in negative meaning you don't make yourself look friendly. What do you expect after writting this? By using too emotional words, you provoke your opponents. You must have been smart ebough to predict this.18.104.22.168 (talk) 18:49, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- Every post you make you're either criticizing someone or telling them how to behave online. Could you please cut it out? It's getting annoying. If you feel the need to tell people how to act go be a life coach or something and talk about dragon age on the dragon age wiki. Thanks. -- Soulofshezarr (talk) 23:49, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
I'd like to think Kal sharok would be a possible location for DLC so it wouldn't need to be in the actual war per se but I'd like to involve them anyway. Maybe a passage through the Hunterhorn mountains fingers crossed :) Kyz99 (talk) 19:06, May 12, 2013 (UTC)Kyz99
- Involving other nations into not their conflict ends badly. America and USSR are good examples.22.214.171.124 (talk) 21:22, May 12, 2013 (UTC)
- ^Redundancy. Val Royeaux is a one big brothel already, with it's good and bad sides.