You know you've all thought about it! What character in the series do you wish you could romance, that you can't already? Be it Sten, Isolde, Murdoc or any other random NPC you came to like that you couldn't have. For me, I wish that I could have romanced the Bann Teagan. He needs some love, he seems so lonely. (It would have been wonderful to be in a relationship with him as a noble!) That and Ser Perth. Because he's a gentlemen.--Tsukahime (talk) 10:03, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Let's see.. I think I'll go with Shianni --PierceTheTruth
Anyways, here's a List where peaple can put their NILF's down, in alphabetical order:
-Bann Teagan Guerrin
- I think that's taking it a little too far, lol. Even weirder than a Cousland doing Teyrn Bryce Cousland/Teyrna Eleanor Cousland.. --PierceTheTruth
- You do realise in the game Rendon suggests the possibility of a marriage to Nathaniel's brother/sister (depending on the Warden's gender)? How is a relationship with Nathaniel in any way comparable to the Warden doing his/her father/mother? :S Maybe you're mistaking Nathaniel for Fergus, the Warden's brother. Nathaniel isn't related to the Couslands. Kestrella (talk) 23:22, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Jarvia, in the DAO Dwarf Commoner origin. Sigrun. Velanna. Shianni. Merrill, in the DAO Dalish origin. Wynne, COUGAR! LMAO it could start at Ostagar... a little down time stress relief before the big battle. Zambingo (talk) 14:33, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
Bella the tavern wench in Redcliff (a very natural possible flirtation starts there, and I wish there's been a chance to continue it), Velanna (even if she should have ended up with Nathaniel), and...well, I'd have been interested to see what it would have been like to spend some time with the woman begging for coin by the poisonmaker (or whatever he was) in Darktown because I have a broken-bird complex. HELO (talk) 15:24, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
For me: Cullen, Nathaniel, Sir Perth, and Seamus. :D Wish I could have though it made me get all giddy when Cullen referenced my mage warden in DA2 saying she was special. I loved Ser Perth simply because of how sweet he was, especially to human noble! I would probably add Sir Gilmore to the list too from the human noble origin. You could tell he had a thing for a human noble female. AFreeMarcher (talk) 18:04, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
I've always liked Nessa from the city elf origin, would of made a good twist to ditch your arranged marriage with a complete stranger for someone like her.188.8.131.52 (talk) 19:23, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
CULLEN!!! Or dear maker Cullen!!! I would so romance him in a heartbeat!!! He makes me go "giddy little school girl" when he refers to my warden in DA2. If he were to ever be a romance option in a future installment of DA I would so melt....
Here are my others:
- Nathaniel - Espically if you were a Cousland.
- Sir Gilmore - Again if you were a Cousland. Would have been nice if you found out that he somehow was able to escape the castle.
- Teagan - I dunno. He seems kinda sweet to me.
- Eh, I've got the Ser Gilmore mod, no need to imagine what it'd be like to romance him when I actually can =D He would have been on my list otherwise. Kestrella (talk) 23:22, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
These are mine: Varric (Cant..resist...chesthair!) Sigrun (So funny, so friendly, so cute, if there ever was a companion that was marriage material it would be her) Dagna (So cute and I think there is a possibility she might be a companion in da3 and since we havent had a dwarf romance yet she would be perfect) Bethany (Of course not romancable for my Hawke, that would be creepy but if she would be a companion in DA3 then definetly) The lady of the forest (I know, Im twisted but she is hot in a weird sort of way)
- I guess I'm not the only one who likes the dwarf ladies. :-) Dagna acts a little too young (she registers as a little girl to me, not a woman), but post-DA2 she'd have had time to mature... Diyartifact (talk) 06:17, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
Oh poop. I forgot to put Varric on my list :S I play on PS3 so I can't mod my game in anyway. So I have no way of seeing what a romance with Sir Gilmore is like. Emmalee (talk) 23:55, October 10, 2011 (UTC)
There's quite a handful. Everyone asks for Bethany but I'm craving for a Carvermance! He's emoness is kinda cute. There's the lady of the forest, who should've appeared more in DA:O. Cassandra because her hair is gorgeous and she gets all cutie when she starts worshipping Hawke. Bann Teagan and Cullen are pretty hot. Kaitlyn was VERY cute, Gheyna was cute(but she dies when I side with the werewolves unfortunately), Tallis. Sebastian m/m or at least a decent m/f romance with him. Wynne would be nice, Anora too. I'm pretty sure the OGB will be a cool character, so I think a romance with him might be nice. More ideas? franciscoamell
- Especially Bethany, lol Йура 01:27, October 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Same here. I've also found a new respect for Day due to how she has created her career from scratch. Zambingo (talk) 16:02, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Cullen (only for a mage origin), and Bann Teagan for DA:O. For DA2 the only one who peaks my interest is Seneschal Brann (though apparently he's much older but doesn't look it). VeraMors (talk) 19:43, October 11, 2011 (UTC)
Bann Teagan and Cullen are obvious (Cullen strictly as the Magi female though). Cassandra if I cared about guy characters. If they lived: Duncan, Cailan, Daveth. Varric and Hawke would have had a powerful thing. Nathaniel as a femCousland. That guy from the Bone Pits...j/k, I hate that guy ._. Aveline, maybe. Finn I really liked for the 5 minutes he was there. Sketch too. Not too many NPCs that we got to know that I wanted badly. I do wish that we had more companions get into relationships with NPCs and each other, DA2 set a precedent for that. Xelestial (talk) 22:15, October 12, 2011 (UTC)
Why has no one ever mentioned Lia? Well, yes, she is too young for Hawke or the Warden, but for a new hero (both f/m)... also Bethany and Sigrun were great. Does anyone know Gustav (DA2)? It's a very unimportant person, but I still like him, would be a fine romance partner for a female character. --Viro13
I had a soft spot for Fernyrial (Or how ever you spell his name ;]). I kinda love Carver but he was your brother in da2, so was kinda off putting. Sadly. --XOAeros (talk) 22:24, October 13, 2011 (UTC)
- Has to be Ser Cullen in Origins :D but only if I had a female mage. Would have been sweet for them to have a secret passionate love affair in the origin story and then be together again in the circle quest ^.^ Lol when my mage first met him and he went all nervous, i was like a giddy school girl :D
Second on my list would be Anders BEFORE he merged with justice. I love romancing him in DA2 but I don't find him as fun as a character as he was in Awakening, he came across as more of a cheeky chappie :p Finally, I think I would have liked to see Nathaniel Howe (if my character was a female noble) and Bann Teagan :) he seems kinda sweet and gentlemanly :)--SuzieHawke (talk) 16:50, October 25, 2011 (UTC)
Oh Nathaniel Howe... and Cullen, oh yeah, Cullen. And oh yeah, Saemus, I wish you could have at least flirted with the poor thing, he has such pretty eyes.--Ser Mea (talk) 17:06, October 25, 2011 (UTC)