This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
Sorry dont have a link yet first part update is about our skyhold base: On Skyhold, from PC Gamer:
"It’s detailed, cavernous, but more importantly, there’s more stuff you can do in Skyhold than on Commander Shepard’s ship. Past the tavern, stables, courtyard, kitchen, and dungeon (for imprisoning people, not slaying rats, I learn), I step to the War Table. Here, a dozen or so operation markers populate a world map: scouting missions, a task to gain the friendship of the dwarven kingdom of Orzammar or to recruit an arcanist. You complete these micro-quests entirely through the menu, and they grant modest benefits: gold, loot, resources, or adding more ‘agents’ who join the Inquisition. But some, like addressing the Chantry in Val Royeux, are tied to the main plot." More to follow. Star Metal Knight (talk) 18:25, July 31, 2014 (UTC) "... part of playing Inquisitor means decorating Skyhold manually: everything from the windows, throne, banner, and heraldry to the drapes can be swapped in a menu." ____
There's also a long section on how the Inquisition can "pass judgement" on certain people as a result of quests - the example they gave was dealing with a barbarian tribe after defeating their leader in battle. The judgement sequences come after some story events and offer the player a way to reflect on what just happened.
"Laidlaw underlines the value on getting players to look backward rather than simply anticipating the next quest. “Inquisition, moreso than many of our other games, takes a moment to just ask ‘how you feeling?’ and have characters dig into why you did what you did. And to try to understand the Inquisitor’s mind. And they’re some of my favourite moments in the game,” he says." _____
"Some operations, like this one, are instantly resolved, but others ask you to pick which of your three advisors – Josephine (political), Cullen (military), or Leliana (spying) – is the right fit for the job, making them temporarily unavailable. You can visit with all three of these support characters inside Skyhold.
Also nestled into the War Table (but separated from operations) are Inquisition perks, which draw on influence that you gain from exploring Thedas and completing quests. (If power is “Inquisition gold,” as Darrah puts it, influence is Inquisition XP, effectively.) There are four perk types: Forces, Secrets, Connections, and simply ‘Inquisition’, the first three of which are tied to the aforementioned advisors. A Forces perk might increase your potion capacity by four; a Secrets perk might increase the XP you earn from picking up codex entries; one Connections perk grants better merchant offers on rare items. Skyhold changes as a reflection of which perks you favour, although I wasn’t told how.""Star Metal Knight (talk) 18:30, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
Seize that town. Dam that river. Take that mine. Breed those dragons. Reinforce that regiment. Execute that prisoner. Aaaaand put blue curtains in the western hall... No wait! Make the curtains RED. >:) Believe it! (talk) 20:25, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- -In a hearty scottish accent- (don't ask why), Red with the blood of our enemies! B.S.S.T. (talk) 22:09, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Too far indeed. Burn the throne and it's handlers! Commission a new throne to be made! Believe it! (talk) 23:42, July 31, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh my goodness yes! There needs to be some dialogue like this in there somewhere! SenjiBen (talk) 09:34, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
Build that throne out of Dragon Bone. Flog that moron. Make that prisoner stand outside in the cold naked. Throw a party. Make the banners black. Wash my armor. Cut my grass. Capture that tower. Destroy that Templar base. Lelianna make me a sandwich. I meant know offence with that last one it's just a joke lol.(Darion Cousland (talk) 12:48, August 1, 2014 (UTC))
- I don't really like roast beef, can I have ham? Ooh and can we have her do a little dance while she serves us? Maybe put her in a maid's outfit too while we're at it. I'm going too far yet? B.S.S.T. (talk) 14:03, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
- No! Never demand that an Orlesian make a sandwich with cheese... They'll put one that tastes like despair, existential dread, soil-yourself-level terror, hatred, or the sudden discovery that your grandmother is racist on it. If you ask nicely, they might put GOOD cheese on it. :p Jasin Moridin 02:40, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Yes Lelianna put ham on the sandwich of all those who don't like roast beef. Wear that maids outfit. Do that dance. When she gets done doing that she can rubb our backs. I might be the one who took it to far lol. I cant't wait to see what "Believe It!" will add to all this.(Darion Cousland (talk) 14:14, August 1, 2014 (UTC))
- I add nothing... meaning I subtract the maid outfit and give her nothing to wear in return. Leliana, now that you're nude, make us new sandwiches. I refuse to eat a sandwich made by a clothed Leliana. That's the Inquisitor code. As for these non-nude sandwiches, take them to the outer wall where the poor beggars are. Have them fight each other to the death over the non-nude sandwiches. If there is only one poor peasant today, have him fight himself to the death for them. The Inquisition has spoken! Believe it! (talk) 17:22, August 1, 2014 (UTC)
Cool -- Signed Deco
- I'll take a roasted ham, but Leliana has to kill the pig and roast it over a fire herself. Also she should entertain the keep with an exotic dance from Rivain whilst we eat. And as per Believe It's demand, she shall do all this in the nude. Any objections? Anything to add? B.S.S.T. (talk) 21:30, August 2, 2014 (UTC)
Spam>Thoughtful Gift to Leliana. Also, when supper is done, Josephine is to sit on B.S.S.T.'s lap and whisper "Scribbles" in his ear multiple times for everyone's sick amusement, and his. Believe it! (talk) 01:35, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
- https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=x3Y7d0xNHjg (1:13-1:49)The way she enunciates on her syllables, Dear Maker that Euphoria incarnate! While Josephine does that, Leliana is to give Believe It a lap dance while singing to him. We should probably stop this train of thought... no one's going to, huh? B.S.S.T. (talk) 02:45, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
- Would you like to add anything? There are no holds barred. B.S.S.T. (talk) 15:01, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
Ahem: "Vivienne, boil that water for the civilians. Sera, collect that fungus and build a garden for it, it's an anti-infectant called 'penicillin,' no idea where it came from but it works. Bull, train the warriors, with real weights, not that trendy Crossfit crap from Antiva. Solas, see if you can get some Fade spirits to do our eavesdropping fetch quests or appear to those people in dreams with the solution, or something, I'm not heading to Denerim to hand deliver a purchase agreement to Cumberland! Josephine, go visit our "friends" in Faircastle and bring a lute, they'll get the message. Cole, if they don't, kill them before the night is out. Cullen, go... patrol the battlements I guess. Never really been sure what to do with you. Varric, distribute our anti-Gaspard propaganda to the neighboring villages, and make sure the herald doesn't leave out the accusations of cannibalism this time! Leliana, go get the world back, and your eye color. Because this is serious business, not a time for jokes." Cassandra approves (+10) and leaves. *Looks around "Alright, they're all gone. Blackwall, Dorian, drinking contest now!" RShepard227 (talk) 15:37, August 3, 2014 (UTC)
When your done with the lapdance Leliana give Believe It a sponge bath. Josephine read B.S.S.T. a bed time story. Vivienne wash the dishes. Cullen go send your men to kill something, and no I don't mean all the Apostates. Varric and Sera include claims of Gaspard being an arch demon in carnet in the propaganda. Black Wall see if you can beat Iron Bull in a new drinking contest. Solas and Dorian what did I tell you about magic dules in the keep? Cole stop scaring people. Cassandra time to cuddle! For the glory of the Inqusition! In retrospect this is begging to look more like a day care program lol.(Darion Cousland (talk) 21:41, August 3, 2014 (UTC))
- It'd be the strangest Daycare program I've heard of/seen/participated in/etc.--Jcama (talk) 03:06, August 4, 2014 (UTC)
- LOL! Maybe he meant old folks' care. (Old man voice) The wuter is culd dammit! I need da blue pill! :p
What do you think Beleive It! should I order my forces to destroy all people deemed ugly or should I leave it to you? My glorious forces can do it or your glorious forces can. We must purge the land. This uglyization must not be allowed to continue. I hope I did not go too far.(Darion Cousland (talk) 14:24, August 4, 2014 (UTC))
- The word you're looking for is "fabulous", you should order your fabulous forces to take on the ugly people. ~Friendlysociopath
- The ugliness... it seems to be turning into a Blight. Solve it like we solve all our problems Darion. Use death! Believe it! (talk) 02:33, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
Hey Starry Knight, this went live a few hours ago: http://www.lazygamer.net/general-news/dragon-age-inquisition-details-gameplay-companions-story-and-areas/ Inside is all the information you've put in the oringinal post, you know the before we started talking about blood, curtains, and stripping Leliana. It also has some other things about companions, areas, skyhold, and more. Just thought you might wanna know. B.S.S.T. (talk) 13:59, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
- Field Report: Human female population in Orlais drops 99%. Believe it! (talk) 18:23, August 5, 2014 (UTC)
With only 1% left all the males will fighting to continue their legacys we must ration the woman! Let's start calling dibs. Or better yet we could put a bunch of men in a arena to fight to the death for a woman. I here by put in to place the first ever "Fight to the Death For Woman Games" I think it would be a great book.(Darion Cousland (talk) 14:01, August 6, 2014 (UTC))
- You'll get a harem of 7 women or less if you want, a stipend, and the honor of watching the men fight to the death for women. Also it is your job to make sure the women are well fed, well groomed, and dressed... appropriately. The men need to know what they're fighting for after all. Now go and do your duty, for the Inquisition! B.S.S.T. (talk) 14:47, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Very well. I have heard of a book titled How to Train Your Pet Dragon: It's All in the Beard! by Father Kolgrim. Josephine, bring me five copies! Leliana, read all five to me simultaneously. Believe it! (talk) 14:41, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
While she's doing that Cassandra will record the adiobook( it will be done by Josephine for "B.S.S.T." dont say I never did anything for you) for us so we don't have to strain our Inquisitor eyes trying to read midevel grammer. Star Metal Knight you are to woo Sera make her want a man. She won't be into ladies anymore when your done with her.EA the evil boss responsible for making the woman ugly awaits torture what should be done with them "Beleive It!"?(Darion Cousland (talk) 14:50, August 7, 2014 (UTC))
Lord Cousland I bring you an update Sera no longer likes only girls I began to ask her why If girls that dont like men why do they like girls that look like men? she proceded to call me many names including " Cheeky Fellow" she made a deal with me that if i could make her laugh she would like guys as a love and sexual intrest i told her a long funny joke which ended in a hand jesture while i wont tell you what it ment it was a fist with my other hand going around it up to my elbow she laughed so hard she went over to the other table in the Tavern and told Blackwall the Inquisitor and cass altho the boys found it just as funny cassandra had a look of horror and disgust. Sera has agreed to like men and has even started to grow her hair out here is what she looks like now http://robotwallpapers.com/images/4574-lauren-bennett.jpg Star Metal Knight (talk) 20:26, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I love you. I'm glad we gave you that stipend. How's the tourney going? You know the one where the men are fighting each other for women. B.S.S.T. (talk) 20:31, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
Im glad you asked B.S.S.T in a dramatic turn of events they have all stoped fighting and started drinking it was a slaughterhouse until they reailized no woman is worth this sh!#t. they broke out casks of Mead and Dwarven ale and decided to put the women in the ring to fight for the mens attention Expendibles meets fight club style also i think the new Sera has a crush on me she keeps hanging on to me real close the only thing is she only does it while this weird kreeper keeps staring at her heres a pic of the guy all im saying is he ... or she or what ever it is better back de fuk off me kool aid! Star Metal Knight (talk) 22:39, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Brother, there's no underlying tones of sexuality in my comments. I love all men and women like family. I'm just a hippie like that. Also you're the fucking best! You deserve a long island iced tea. I'm increasing your stipend by 60%. I'll add to the Harem if you want. B.S.S.T. (talk) 22:49, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
- Everytime you open your mouth I just love you more. I don't even know what kinds of drinks those are, but they sound awesome. Oh and your harems up to 14 women now. One last thing. The Last Flight Spoilers forum is going crazy about the character who was killed. Can you give them some peace and tell 'em who died? Please and thank you. B.S.S.T. (talk) 23:13, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
holy crap 14 i dont even know what to do with the one messing up my expensive knives in the kitchen right now lol and nope it is one spoiler i will not bring to truth :(Star Metal Knight (talk) 23:21, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
- I'd take some off your hands, but I'm only into redheads. Damn, can't even tell me on my talk page? That bad huh? Piteous. Must have been a good death. B.S.S.T. (talk) 23:29, August 7, 2014 (UTC)
to make up for it I give you this gift from my Harem
- Doesn't have blue eyes, but I can dig it! How many times have I said "I love you" now? Because I do! You amazing news bringing child of awesomeness! I fucking love you! You're my bro now. Fist bump? B.S.S.T. (talk) 00:34, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- Awesome the right of passage is to make a scenario where the Inquisitor is giving orders to the people of Skyhold. There's no holds barred. The scenario can be whatever your heart desires. Believe It went wild and tore the clothes off Leliana, but I trust you'll be less risque. Not that we don't like a nude Leliana mind you. B.S.S.T. (talk) 00:56, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Laz one of the girls thinks your good looking i dont want to introduce you guys yet cause i dont know your type if you tell me Ill know if she Has a chance also Cass is upset she is jelous of Seras make over and wants one also should i oblige her ? and weve just recieved reports our keep will be under attack! any info who or what it is? REPORT!Star Metal Knight (talk) 01:02, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Dayum, who is this wench! I love them all! I think you should let Cass be jealous, she's been a right minx lately, when Cole told me that she thinks i'm rather dumb headed! Can you believe that!
DAMN! The Keep is under attack, BSST, SMK we need to assemble the troops instantly, also we need to tell Iron Bull to make some nice tea, we could do with some tea, oh and some women, bring on the women! My spies alert me that it is the fiendish Flemeth with her naked barbarians that march upon the keep. We should set them alight! 01:06, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
- It ain't no nude Leliana sandwiches, but it's a start. GET THE DRAGONS!!! B.S.S.T. (talk) 01:34, August 8, 2014 (UTC)
Two guards bring the DA:I Art Director before Believe it!
Guard: My lord! This is the man responsible for making most of the women in DA:I ugly. What shall be done with him?
- smirks* Detroit... *wants this thread to keep going...hilarious* Thanks guys! Undeadpoet (talk) 01:43, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- The smartest, most audacious, most diabolical of us should handle this monumental task! Believe It, what is your decree? B.S.S.T. (talk) 03:11, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- In the most technical way possible we are still on topic. The entire forum has been about the Inquisitor doing Inquisitor business. Considering we have no idea what that means everything we've said could very well be Inquisitor business. I don't think it is, but who's to say it isn't? You could always join us you know. Not everyone in here is perverse. B.S.S.T. (talk) 17:26, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
we have a traitor in our castle secret assassin Caspoi you will be locked up in the prision being fed from a tub of green jello that oghren has been swiming in and he hasnt bathed or gotten out of it for any reason for a week ... we will see if you renounce your blasphmey Inquisitor WILLS IT!! and if u manage to eat the whole bowl and survive you must eat off his body clean even from his red haired cracks of DOOMEY DOOM!Star Metal Knight (talk) 17:12, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Just give him a cookie and have him be on his way. We'll have Leliana do all that stuff you said. B.S.S.T. (talk) 17:26, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
Did the developers tell us your not able to torture the prisoners? Surely this counts as torturing (o please it let be so).
- In a way we're still discussing it. I don't really know how this happened. First Believe It made an awesome comment about curtains then I made a witty comment about the color of said curtains next thing we know Alistair is dancing the Remigold and Leliana is making nude sandwiches. We just started having fun and I don't think anyone wants to stop. This is the fun side of the PC Gamer mag update. The serious somber side is on Loleil's blog. If you don't like it here you can go there. Besides I think the party ended a while ago. B.S.S.T. (talk) 19:40, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
I see and anyway I wasn't that serious, it is funny to read, although I find the "naked Leliana" disturbing. What I really meant (in a slightly humorous way) was that forums are supposed to be about the original subject. Caspoi (talk) 19:43, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I know I know it's just I've been expecting a feminist to come in here, chastise us, and call us a bunch of horny, misogynistic assholes. None of my comments were meant in offense. In fact I was half laughing when I wrote them. It's funny to see some of the more serious users cut loose and laugh. Like when you take your boss out for drinks and you see he's an actual human being and not the tyrant you painted him as. B.S.S.T. (talk) 19:49, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- I am female and a feminist in a way but this is too good..keep going LOL. Like we don't go around with our own tales in our heads that would make the horny misogynistic assholes spit their drinks all over the place. Feel free to keep this thread going it's hilarious and it helps with the tension that can build with the anticipation of the game. Undeadpoet (talk) 19:53, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- The thread also makes Believe It look like a hero. Not an easy task mind you. He's certainly made me laugh a few times. I'm actually kind of happy the women don't hate this forum. I could see why they would, but it's all in good fun. I'm thoroughly surprised no woman has come in and added anything. We could use some equilibrium. B.S.S.T. (talk) 20:09, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
haha my plan has worked the reason why they have not been attacking us is due to the fact I sent Alistair and Fenris in a magic mike like fashion to dance the machirina and gundam style dance altho Alistair keeps getting the words wrong and saying "opam DUNCAN style!" hahahaha sorry i made myself laugh and Fenris this weird thing with holahoops and his tats glow everywhere and i mean EVERYWHERE! they luv his finale move Lyrium flash !Star Metal Knight (talk) 21:36, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- Oh Maker that last part, "Lyrium Flash" XD! I don't even wanna think about how that'd go. How has their attack not failed by now?! B.S.S.T. (talk) 21:39, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
- If he's our secret weapon than we've already won! XD I just hope the Urchins don't strip him this time. B.S.S.T. (talk) 22:24, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
I thought Laz took care of them??? where is LIL with my damn samich I think we need to hire and not pay a new girl ive been waiting like ...... 30 seconds for my samich COME ON STARVING KIDS IN AFRICA sorry i get moody when hungryStar Metal Knight (talk) 22:29, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
That's an easy one to answer...
*Cuts off Cole's head.*
- DUDE!!!! If you're going to cut off anyone's head have it be Cullen! Then we get to hear the shrieks of a thousand fan girls crying out all at once. B.S.S.T. (talk) 23:10, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
most controversial would be morrigan or Alistair or Hawke looking into their pained eyes and its a kill or let live choise i know id go back ad forth alot lolStar Metal Knight (talk) 23:27, August 10, 2014 (UTC)
then we make those fan girls our slaves and then i choose one!.... who likes candle light dinners and kittens and long walks thru dragon and demon infested lands and ask her to be my bride hehe oh where are you my love what do you look like and can you wield a sword as great as I? le sighStar Metal Knight (talk) 00:00, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
- It's OK buddy. *Pats Head* Here you do you want a cookie? Oh and Star you can respond to people's comments by using a colon (This thing > : <) and then typing out your comment under theirs. B.S.S.T. (talk) 00:07, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
I know I know I have not posted in a bit my fellow Lord Inquisitor friends, but I was away on an offical Inquisitor assingment. I't is I Lord Cousland who have infultrated E.A. HQ. and captuerd their vile leader he is responsible for this ugly blight. I give you the pleasure "Belive It!" make his toture exra speical(personaly I like Star Metal Knights jello idea lol) do whatever you see fit "Believe It". Great job "Star Matal Knight" on making Sera gorgouse you have done your duty to the ending of the "Blight of Uglieness". "B.S.S.T." I bring you a gift of 6 captuerd fan girls for you to choose from as well as Josaphine to be yours make her more pretty or what ever you like! Tell Cullen before you kill him. That I need his lazy good for nothing butt that I expect a report in full about how the "Fight to the Death Over Woman Games" went. As far as Cassandras jelousy and makeover are concerned leave that to me. Now for the matter of our keep being under attack, We cordinate our magestic forces .(Darion Cousland (talk) 12:39, August 11, 2014 (UTC))
Guys, damn it, Val Royeaux is being breached by lightsaber wielding trolls. The Inquisition must divert it's forces immediately if we want a chance at saving lives. We need to move now! 12:53, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
- It will take at least 2 days for Cullen to marshal our forces for a significant attack or we can have Josie pay for the Smelly Big Toe Mercs / or have Lil send in her Hairy Naked Nuns for a night sneek attack.Star Metal Knight (talk) 13:04, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
- Why not all 3? Have Josie pay for mercs and send them to Cullen to marshal the forces for a direct attack, and give orders to Little Lil to infiltrate the troll ranks. Oh and tell em...to gimme a lightsaber. 13:10, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
I will have Viviean use her magic to create a interdimitional portal to sumon one of my SWTOR characters. you will be backed up by Darth Arkkuss. In this desperet attack it saddends me that we must do this, but in this time of great need we must have a Sith Lord. As far as the fangirls backing their forces are concernd I recomend that we hold Cullen ransom making the fan girls pay us significant ammount of money to our Inquisition and their for paying all our expenses. Then we tell them that they have to deliver the money in person. When they arive we capture them and kill Cullen anyway. Varric will make this anoucement. For the glory of the Inquisition! (Darion Cousland (talk) 13:30, August 11, 2014 (UTC))
Believe it!: I demand that Val Rayoxe (sp?) be burn to the ground on the basis that I have trouble spelling the name of the sodding place.
Lazare326: Or we could just rename it after we save it.
Believe it!: Ohhh very well.....
how bad ass would it be if the put masks from the KOTOR series in DAI to eithe wear or put on the walls i hope the put something that looks Like Revans mask then my Inquisitor will be based off him sigh the dont really make characters like they use to Star Metal Knight (talk) 15:43, August 11, 2014 (UTC)
We have a new trailer with female Hawke in it. How did this happen? In the world I Lord Inquisitor Jason Trevelyan was born in Hawke is a man this is obviously some sort of trick. The ugly blight army must not be allowed to continue destroy this ugly inposter Hake. For the glory of the Inquisition!- The supreme and lawfull master of Thedas Lord Inquisitor Jason Trevelyan (Darion Cousland (talk) 12:46, August 14, 2014 (UTC))
- I don't know. My Hawke is (will be when I play DA2) female. So... I'm fine with this. However, with the release of new and stunning information, this topic has bored me by comparison. And you know what that means!
- Cullennnnnnnn!!! *Cullen stands before Believe it! with fear in his eyes.*
- Believe it!: Cullen! I have a job for you.
- Cullen: *Gulps* Y- ye... yes... Herald of Andraste?
- Believe it!: I am sending you on a mission.
- Cullen: *Relieved sigh* Oh. A mission? Yes ser, what shall you have me do?
- Believe it!: DO???
- Cullen: Yes, my lord, what shall I do on this mission?
- Believe it!: Don't you mean WHOM? >:D
- Cullen: WHAT?! You want me to do someone?! But... but, I can't!
- Believe it!: Don't worry, the one you'll be doing is a fangirl of yours.
- Cullen: But I don't wa... Oh, wait, really?
- Believe it!: Yes, in fact she's your biggest fangirl yet. 9.9
- Cullen: Ohhhhhh, I don't like where this is going.
- Believe it!: Your mission, should you have no choice but to accept it, is to please this fangirl and recruit her and her "followers" to our cause!
- Cullen: But I...
*Believe it! stomps a stone block next to his throne and a trapdoor opens up... five feet to the side of Cullen*
- Cullen: ... Um... was that supposed to... ?
- Believe it!: =.=
*Iron Bull charges in and slams into Cullen, knocking him down the chute*
- Cullen: I hate fat chiiiiicccckkkkssss!
*Believe it! is pleased*
- Cullen lands at the bottom of the cavern beneath Skyhold. His fall is cushioned by something bouncy and... fleshy. Cullen looks up to see...
- A HUGE KOSSITH BROODMOTHER!!!
- Cullen: AAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!
- Kossith Broodmother: Don't worry my sweet, I've been Awakened through the Architect's Joining ritual. I won't kill you. In fact I'll make you feel like a new man! Heh heh heh heh! *In Kate Mulgrew's (Flemeth's) voice after smoking 10 packs of cigarettes*
*Cullen is covered in tentacles*
the happy ending to this story is Cullen now likes Fat Chicks and the weird thing she does with her tentacles and after they are done they talk about hpw she looks good in nothing and his fear of mages over a big bowl of Oghren Jello
Is it bad that I want Leliana wearing nothing but a pair of really awful shoes? I also wish to "torture" Alistair and Morrigan by locking them in a cell with each other, but making Alistair look like Flemeth and Morrigan look like Duncan. Oh the cruelty. I too would like takeout, pizza? chinese? indian? (ACdeakial (talk) 12:12, August 15, 2014 (UTC))
Cullen has not retuerned with our take out yet. Where is that usless Templar with my Chineese food and "Star Metal Nights" nuggets. This being late shall not be tolerated he must be punished. I will let "Believe It!" do the honors since he does such a great job with torture. For the Glory of the Inquisition! (Darion Cousland (talk) 13:13, August 28, 2014 (UTC))