This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
Have you ever failed on DA:O i have note down ur fails
- i thought zevran would never leave me,
- i thought i couldent skip the sex scenes so a 12 year old sits there and watched morrigan and rouge jump about in undies.,
- i never knew lothering would be destroyed,
Isnt this game 18+ or something?
Rencol 16:28, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- so? i play alot of game that are 18+
FYI, when you have sex for real, take off your underwear.
- Retro21 19:08, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- That may be so, which is nothing you should brag about, but then you should not whine that you saw panties.
- Rencol 19:23, March 22, 2010 (UTC)
- I started The Origins as a Mage but I did not realize that The Quest Broken Circle takes place in the same Tower that I started in.. I didn't realize this until my 3rd playthrough as another mage..
- I didn't know Zevran lied to me about how the Werewolves originated, nor did I know that Lady of the Forest is Witherfang. Ofcourse I didn't realize this until the 3rd time I met Zevran in the Ruins where I had the dialogue option "I don't appreciate being lied to." - I was like "What? They tricked me?"
Oh well, when i turned against mages when i was playing as one i thought i will have to kill first enchanter or something, not just "tell" commander my decision. Epic fail. Also i never imagined that templars will cast cleanse spell during last battle, which will do friendly fire and dispell all my buffs. I was playing arcane warrior, sustaining 7 of them, so pretty nasty thing. But i knew its Bhalen behind all of it when i was playing dwarf noble, before it was clear :P --Rencol 06:31, March 23, 2010 (UTC)
- argh, someone been editing the page around? OP, as said, please sign off your posts so they don't get confused with anyone else's. Retro21 09:33, March 23, 2010 (UTC)