Hi all! So here's the thing. I'm playing DA2 and am currently in Act 2. I had finished the quest "Dissent" for quite a while when i realized that i had not looted the pantaloons for the "One true pantaloons" quest. So i was wondering if anyone of you knew a way for me to start the quest via console commands so i don't have to start at a previous save. T-Shark (talk) 10:52, November 18, 2011 (UTC)
- If you just want the item, there is a mod here:  to add the item simply by searching its name. If you want to restart the quest, I suggest trying one of the following console commands to debug the quest:
- runscript zz_otl_debug - Jump to char/plot for On the Loose.
- runscript zz_lgt_debug - Light Content Debug - Debug for various side quests.
- runscript zz_mer_debug - Debug for the Merchant quests
- runscript zz_mag_debug - Debug for various main plot mage/templar quests
- runscript zz_qun_debug - Debug for various main plot qunari quests
- runscript zz_qcr_debug - Debug for the Qunari Crisis (Act II end plot and variables)
- runscript zz_mcr_debug - Debug for the Mage Crisis (Act III end plot and variables)