This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
Currently, the quote is: "In the distance she could hear the thunder of war"
Possible suggestions brought up are:
- "War is just politics with swords and we aim to win." - Amadis Vael
- "I don't get to run off and fight darkspawn everytime I want to" - Garahel
- "Let yourself be a hero for tonight, in the morning we'll just be Grey Wardens again." - Garahel
- "I always have doubts, but it's out of our hands, so no point worrying." - Isseya
- "By all means, one for the road." - Isseya
- I personally think the first quote is the best line but I think the second one would probably be a better fit for the text as a whole.
- I haven't read the book yet, but I like any of these quotes better than the current one. I like the first three quotes the best, as they seem the most relevant to the 4th Blight and what it meant to be a Grey Warden. --Death by Cheese (talk) 13:18, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Similarly to Kelcat and Death by Cheese, I haven't read Last Flight yet. If we're to change the current quote, though, I'd support the third option. 14:44, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Seems we've reached a consensus then. Number 3 it is.
I remember something Issea said that went like 'Blood magic always has an unseen price' towards the end, it's a bit spoiler related and ties heavily with the plot.--18.104.22.168 (talk) 21:53, October 1, 2014 (UTC)
- Ok well it has been a week now. So far most people seem to support the third quote, "Let yourself be a hero for tonight, in the morning we'll just be Grey Wardens again." - Garahel which I am happy to support also if the majority supports it.