This Forum has been archivedVisit Discussions
I would like to nominate Asherinka for sysop rights. With more than 9 thousand edits, Asherinka is in the Top 10 wiki editors and is consistently active since 2012. She has a kind heart and always tries to be as fair as possible. In fact I have never seen her doing or saying something even remotely controversial. She has mainly contributed in lore articles and for someone who is doing a similar job I can tell you that it requires immense dedication to this project -- and our Wiki.
Per the above. 22:10, January 6, 2018 (UTC)
No objections here. --Evamitchelle (talk) 15:21, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
This is actually very good timing--you have my whole-hearted support. --♫ Kelcat Talk 21:53, January 9, 2018 (UTC) Ashernika has consistently shown herself to be dedicated to the wikia and has gone to great lengths to put forward the best articles possible. I would proudly support her nomination to admin. -HD3 (Talk) 06:27, January 10, 2018 (UTC)
- I have no experience working with Asherinka. DaBarkspawn (talk) 15:21, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
- I have no experience with Asherinka either, being mostly in the social side of the Wiki. Their contributions look quite good, but they do not seem to be considerably more active than some of the standing Administrators, so due to my lack of knowledge & lack of perceived benefit I vote neutrally. Nevertheless good luck to them.
- This is the only wiki I'm actively editing on, so it's either that we've always had good admins, or it doesn't make a lick of difference who the admin is. Either way, it has not affected me in the tiniest bit who is or isn't an admin in the years that I've been here. Also I never personally interacted with Asherinka, and have not edited the same articles as her, as far as I know, so I have nothing good to say about her, but also nothing bad. henioo (da talk page) 18:44, January 9, 2018 (UTC)
- I've no experience with her. I can't in good conscience support someone I've never interacted with, but I have no objections. Silver Warden (talk)
- Strong content contributions, but I would like to see more editing on the article management side of things. Loleil Talk 04:20, January 10, 2018 (UTC)