- Upkeep is in mana.
- Fire damage values are displayed in the game as the color: Orange.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- A single Mage can sustain any two of the following: Flaming Weapons, Frost Weapons, Telekinetic Weapons but only if you cast one directly after the other.
- Does not affect summon creatures; the enchantment shows, but does no actual fire damage. In the Mac version, however, undead wielding melee weapons (summoned via Animate Dead) do benefit from the spell.
- The damage bonuses are determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the damage bonuses.
- Per the mouse over description in the name bar, only affects melee weapons. Bows and staves do not get a bonus.
- Only damage calculated from Spellpower counts toward the damage cap. Bonuses from elemental damage boosts or using debuffs on an enemy can be used to pass the damage cap.
- The damage cap of 20 is achieved when the caster has 75 Spellpower.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.