There are fireworks that can be activated in the southwest corner of the palace's courtyard. There is a telescope nearby that looks out onto the countryside (found in the same area as the crafting stations). Having the fireworks detonate earns the Inquisitor points.
To get the maximum points, detonate each firework at the highest possible position in the sky. Each round detonates 20 fireworks; the following points are awarded per explosion: 0, 1, 3 or 5 points. A perfect detonation is indicated by a much larger explosion and a louder detonation sound.
- Scoring 50+ points earns: +1 Magic
- Scoring 65+ points earns: +3 Magic and a
- Scoring 80+ points earns: +6 Magic and the
- Scoring 100 points earns: +10 Willpower
- In order to get 100 points a player must detonate all 20 fireworks the exact moment which rewards the 5 points. However considering that during a round at least one batch of fireworks is unleashed simultaneously it is not possible to detonate them all during the perfect moment in order to get 5 points and thus it is practically impossible to get the Willpower bonus from this side quest.
- Practically speaking, the only way to achieve a perfect 100 score is via cheating with eg Cheat Engine.