- Area of Effect - Sphere (m): 7.5.
- Initial fire damage: (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.3.
- Fire damage over time: (100.0 + Spellpower) * 0.3. Over Duration: 5.0s.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- The spell has a chance to knock down targets in blast radius.
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Fire Damage values are displayed in the game as the color: Orange.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: The spell requires be cast with your weapon(s) sheathed.
- Fireball can be a very potent "go-to" area-effect damage spell, thanks to its powerful combination of high damage, large blast radius, knockdown effect, and short cooldown. This makes it a great way to initiate combat with enemy mobs or to soften them on approach to melee range. The downside, of course, is friendly fire, so it is best used as an opening spell if engaging enemies with melee characters in your party, or against enemy ranged attackers on the sidelines.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.