Effect[edit | edit source]
When thrown, it will explode into flame, dealing 80 fire damage to all creatures it hits. Friendly fire possible.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Dragon Age: Origins[edit | edit source]
- x1 is sold by Olinda in Orzammar Commons during the Dwarf Commoner Origin for 23 25.
- x1 is sold by the Quartermaster at Ostagar for 46 50 provided that the Warden asks for his "other goods".
- x2 are sold by the Quartermaster at the Circle Tower for 27 90.
- x2 are sold by the Innkeeper at the Spoiled Princess in Lake Calenhad Docks for 27 90.
- x1 is sold by the Merchant outside Lothering's Chantry for 37 20.
Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening[edit | edit source]
- x7 are sold by Yuriah after his third stock upgrade in the throne room of Vigil's Keep for 27 90.
- x13 are sold by Armaas in the Silverite Mine during The Righteous Path for 27 90.
Leliana's Song[edit | edit source]
- In a crate to the right of the closed gates in the Elven Alienage
Crafting[edit | edit source]
Dragon Age RPG[edit | edit source]
This item can be crafted and used in Dragon Age (tabletop RPG). The combustible liquid sets flammables in its attack radius ablaze and deals a minor 1d6 damage or a moderate 2d6 hazard depending on the exact circumstances.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Fire Bomb does not ignite Grease.
- The fire bombs in The Darkspawn Chronicles have a different item description, though they are identical to the ones in Dragon Age: Origins.
- "This glass flask is filled with a flammable amber liquid."
- Fire Bombs can be crafted by using dwarven firedust or Qunari gaatlok.
- A mining caste dwarf named Grundrak wrote a book named 'On Combustibles and Corrosives' which discusses the use of combustiles and corrosives for best effect and contains the formalae of the Fire Bomb and Acid Flask. This book was written in the Trade tongue as he was certain that humans needed the advice most of all.
References[edit | edit source]
- Dragon Age (tabletop RPG), Player's Guide, pp. 89, 94