Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Random loot from sacks.
- Found in Emprise du Lion:
- Directly north of the Elfsblood Tower, on the island closest to the water.
- In front of the ruins that are just north of the Crystal Cascade landmark.
- To the right of the bridge entrance to Judicael's Crossing, southeast of the Tower of Bone.
- In Suledin Keep.
- Large quantities found in the Pools of the Sun region, just south of the eastern end of the Judicael's Crossing bridge.
- Found in Arbor Wilds.
- War table operations:
- Found across the Frostback Basin.Note: Jaws of Hakkon required.
- Available at the Stone-Bear Hold Crafting Materials Merchant for 0000000172172 .Note: Jaws of Hakkon required.
- Available at the Winter Palace Merchant for 0000000172172 (infinite amount).Note: Trespasser required.
Background[edit | edit source]
The name felandaris is elven, meaning "demon weed," which is fitting for this rare plant because it grows only in places where the Veil is thin. Felandaris is easily identified. It's a twisted, wicked-looking shrub with long, thorny shoots, and no leaves: a skeletal hand, reaching out from an unmarked grave. Many swear the plant radiates a palpable aura of malevolence, so it comes as no surprise that it unnerves many a junior herbalist.
Uses[edit | edit source]
- Needed for the quest: