- Automatically enters undetectable stealth mode (without the regular Stealth visual effect, except on weapons), as long as the sustainable is active. The character could still be hit by indirect damage from AoE spells and talents.
- Upon activating Feign Death, the character falls to the ground and appears dead. The ability is sustained until the talent is deactivated.
- After a small delay, Threat is reset.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Upkeep is in Stamina.
- Most character controls are disabled during Feign Death. Talents become unusable, although active modals can still be toggled off. Skills such as Stealing and Crafting, or usable items in the quickbar, are still available (but the character will not perform the action).
- Feign Death will deactivate Stealth if it is active and put it on cooldown.
- Floating texts saying "Detected!" might appear above the character if they do not have good Stealth capability and there are enemies nearby, but enemies will still ignore the character.
- Opening an in-game menu (Main Menu, Character Record, Crafting, etc.) will deactivate Feign Death and put it on cooldown.
- Cooldown is 5 minutes.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.