Fears torment the dreamers. Find the answers that may calm their fears, so that they may find peace.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
Interact with the table to the right of the stairs when you first enter The Raw Fade to initiate the quest.
Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
Find a light in the darkness
- East of the table is a candle that can be placed on the table (grants +1 Magic).
Find proof of survival
- Near the clearing where the Nightmare taunts the party, locate flowers next to a skeleton in the southern part of the map. Take the flowers to the vase to the north (grants +1 Constitution).
Find a way to destroy destiny
- Near the area where the spirit can be spoken to a second time, after collecting the memories, locate the tarot card near the skeleton (just past where the barrier was on the left) and place it in a cauldron back in the previous area (grants +1 Strength).
Find a way to keep the monsters away
- When the path splits, take the high path and when you come to an area where two Pride demons must be fought, locate a stuffed animal and take it to the bed to the east (grants +1 Willpower).
Find a way to slay the Archdemon
- When you can see another barrier, turn back west and go down to a shoreline area. In the graveyard featuring the companions' fears (to the east), search the central tombstone for a vial of darkspawn blood. Place the vial on the nearby table (grants +1 Cunning).
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- +1 increase to an attribute with each fear eased (Magic, Constitution, Strength, Willpower and Cunning respectively)
- 242 XP for completing the quest
- 80 Influence for completing the quest
- Essence of Perfection