- Damage: 50% weapons damage
- Chill Duration: 8 seconds
- Fire Damage: 50% weapon damage per second for 8 seconds
- Shocked Duration: 8 seconds
- Cooldown time: 24 seconds
- Cost: 50 Stamina
| Throw Everything|| Upgrade |
Requires: Elemental Mines
| It's now or never. You use every ounce of stamina you've got to litter the battlefield with traps. The more stamina you use, the more traps you throw. |
Throw 1 additional trap for every 5 stamina
| One-Shot|| Upgrade |
|You now throw only one elemental mine at a time, to significantly greater effect. Each throw changes the element of the next mine.|
- Deals friendly fire damage, although allies cannot trigger the mines themselves. Does not deal damage or status effects to the user.
- Some players reported that sometimes some sort of "temporary glitch" happens when using the skill: Instead of throwing mines of diverse elements, the character will throw one big mine, as if the player has the One-Shot Upgrade from the Trespasser DLC, even without having it installed. Usually, after using the "glitched" skill, it turns back to normal. This occurs only when the AI is casting the ability.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.