Involved InThy Brother's Killer Lost to the Curse The Mage's Treasure Nature of the Beast Wynne's Regret
- The Mad Hermit
- The hermit will remain non-violent so long as things go the way he wants them to. He will attack The Warden however when annoyed and he is capable of some magic, being a renegade Blood Mage. He will summon some Rage Demons to help him. Note: If you search the tree stump to recover the acorn before speaking with him and ignore him telling you it's his house, he will attack you without any further conversation.
- Maleficar: They will be in the large barren area where you found one of the tombstones after you have accepted the Mage Liaison's quest Thy Brother's Killer. After a short conversation a fight ensues.
- Revenant (Triggered by examination of a gravestone)
- Maleficar (4 Total) (Humans, Lieutenant and Critter and Normal) While on the quest Thy Brother's Killer.
- The Mad Hermit
- Rage Demons
- Bandits (Human) 9 Total, (8 Normal, 1 Lieutenant) If the hermit was killed. These will bandits will be at his place a bit later. (After you left the forest and returned.)
- Maleficars (Human, 4 Total (3 Normal, 1 Lieutenant)
After the Ruin Quests
Several new creatures will spawn after completion of Nature of the Beast main story quest.
Notable ItemsAncient Elven Helm
Veridium (Tier 4)
Requires: 22 strength
+25% spirit resistance, source: Mad Hermit Athras's Pendant
A pendant made from polished walnut wood, carved to look like a pair of circling hawks.
4% spell resistance, source: Athras (via Wynne's Regret) Codex Entry: Archons of the Imperium, source: Mad Hermit
Deathroot may refer to:
- Deathroot (Origins), an ingredient in Dragon Age: Origins.
- Deathroot (Dragon Age II), a crafting resource in Dragon Age II.
- Deathroot (Inquisition), a crafting material in Dragon Age: Inquisition.
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
Crafted during the Third Blight, this ring projects an antipodal application of Fade energies that can disrupt or outright destroy.
+10% spirit damage, source: drop Mad Hermit Grand Oak Acorn
This acorn is enormous, as large as a human skull. The sight of it would probably cause a squirrel to die of sheer joy.
, source: Mad Hermit Onyx Demon Statuette
A small statue of a demon, carved out of onyx.
Patterns like sunlight falling through leaves have been woven into this scarf.
, source: Danyla
ExitsWest Brecilian Forest Brecilian Ruins
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.