Dust town, it sticks to the skin. - Kalah
Unique Origin ItemsAeducan Mace
Grey Iron (Tier 2)
Requires: 14 strength
Critical chance: 0.55%
Armor penetration: 4.60
Strength modifier: 1.00
+2 damage vs. darkspawn (given by Duncan at the end of the Origin story)
- Adalbo: the Warden’s second opponent in the Provings
- Ademaro: a merchant and a surface (and hence casteless) dwarf who paints a "brand" on his face
- Beraht: the crime lord the Warden and Rica are forced to work for; the main antagonist in this origin.
- Duncan: a Grey Warden. Will appear later in the campaign.
- Everd: the warrior whom Beraht is betting on and the Warden impersonates
- Goilinar: a beggar in Dust Town; he was crippled in a mine explosion.
- Kalah: the Warden's mother. Will appear later in the campaign under the right circumstances.
- Jarvia: Beraht's second. Will appear later in the campaign.
- Kasch: a "doctor" that offers to buy the Warden’s teeth and other functioning body parts
- Lenka: a Silent Sister; the Warden’s final opponent in the Provings
- Leske (temporary companion): the Warden’s partner-in-crime. Will appear later in the campaign.
- Mainar: Everd's (and hence, the Warden's) first opponent in the Provings
- Olinda: a merchant, also Leske's friend
- Oskias: the smuggler whom Beraht is after
- Proving Master: he placed the Warden under arrest, only to have him conscripted by Duncan. Will appear later in the campaign.
- Rica: the Warden's elder sister. Will appear later in the campaign.
- Unna: a member of the Servant Caste; she is very proud to serve a Shaper.
Codex EntriesCodex Entry: The Casteless(after conversing with Rica) Codex Entry: The City of Orzammar(upon entering Orzammar Commons) Codex Entry: The Castes(after talking to Unna) Codex Entry: The Proving(after receiving the Proving quest) Codex Entry: Dwarven Faith(touching the carving in Proving Grounds) Codex Entry: Duncan(after talking to Duncan) Codex Entry: The Grey Wardens(after talking to Duncan) Codex Entry: Darkspawn(after talking to Duncan) Codex Entry: The Blights(after talking to Duncan)
Bugs/Senseless Design Decisions
- In at least the PC version, the chest in the Slum House sometimes will not open.
- Despite having a (presumably) different voice from Everd, the disguised Warden can engage in lengthy conversations with Mainar.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.