It can be looted from the corpse of the Risen Ogre.
- It is likely that this is one of the daggers given to Duncan by his Warden-Commander Genevieve in the book The Calling, as emphasized by its additional damage to dragons. In the book, Duncan helps to slay a high dragon with his daggers. (The second dagger being Gift of the Grey).
- It is possible to upgrade this dagger by leaving it in the Party Storage Chest (Warden's Keep DLC) or by selling it to Mikhael Dryden.
- Duncan's Dagger will import over to Dragon Age: Origins - Awakening.
- The image depicts this dagger on Red Steel (tier 5) material; the value listed on the page is for that material.
- Although Duncan uses a set of Crow Daggers to kill the Ogre, his sword and dagger can still be looted from the Risen Ogre's corpse.
See also EditDuncan's Sword
Varies (Tier 5-7)
Requires: 25-31 strength
Critical chance: 3.20%
Armor penetration: 4.00
Strength modifier: 1.00
+2/+4 stamina regeneration in combat
+4 damage vs. darkspawn
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.