- Random loot from sacks.
- Found in the Forbidden Oasis:
- There are ten nodes scattered across the area; the easiest ones to reach are the three nodes closest to the Desert Inquisition Camp.
- One node found in the Wellspring in the Deep Roads.
- Available at the Winter Palace Merchant for 000000003939 (infinite amount).Note: Trespasser required.
The wood of the dragonthorn tree is prized for its strength, and has been used to craft bows of remarkable quality, but the leaves are equally valuable. Alchemists have known for centuries that an extract of dragonthorn leaves will enhance and stabilize other, more volatile magical compounds.
Grants a 40% resistance against spirit damage for 120 seconds.
Tears of the Dead
The next 3 hits inflict poison on the target, causing 44 damage per second for 15 seconds. The poison remains on the weapon for 10 seconds before expiring.
Spreads sticky fire at the target location, causing 46 burning damage every second to enemies inside the fire. The fire remains for 30 seconds.
Jar of Bees
Summons a swarm of bees at the target location for 30 seconds. The swarm attacks the first enemy that comes near it, for 163 damage per second for 15 seconds.
A target affected by the swarm has a 10% chance every second to become panicked.
Codex entries Edit
- As the codex entry hints, dragonthorn was a high tier bow material in Dragon Age: Origins.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.