With much regret we learned that Dragon Age: The Last Court will be discontinued from Dragon Age Keep at the end of this month. Even after completing it once, many of our editors had enjoyed playing it again and again, exploring all possibilities and cataloging them meticulously on the Dragon Age Wiki. How could one forget the Dashing Outlaw causing you all sorts of problems or your Marquis passing some risky, low-chance decisions?
With this public letter we would like to support the request made by the Unofficial Bioware Forums for The Last Court's source code.
If there is some way for this game, or its source code, to remain available to the Dragon Age Community, the Dragon Age Wiki will support it.
There it is, fellow Thedosians. Out of the blue, BioWare have released a sneak preview of the the next installment of the Dragon Age series, for IGN's gamescom 2020. Unlike the previous video, this o…
In an ocean of silence surrounding the production of the next Dragon Age, a droplet of news will seem like spotting a glimpse of land over the horizon.
During their annual EA Play, in the segment abou…
A new Dragon Age comic has been announced for release on January 15th, 2020.
Entitled "Dragon Age: Blue Wraith", the 3-issue mini-series will feature Fenris prominently. According to a release from C…
Good News Everyone!
Behold our long silence is now broken and we are made whole once more. After a long silence we finally have some proper dragon age news for you, Dragon Age: Tevinter Nights, has be…
- If you are new to wikis, you may want to read the tutorial.
- If you see a picture that you like, add it to the gallery.
- Or, you could try helping cleaning up some articles that need cleaning up.
- Another helpful activity would be to check the list of wanted pages for frequently linked-to articles that don't exist yet.
- If you want to experiment with editing a wiki, please do it in a sandbox, not in articles.
- Want to read up on some guidelines? Check out editing guidelines, the Manual of Style, and the image guidelines.