|This article contains information about the upcoming game, Dragon Age: Inquisition.
As such, the information is subject to change. This article should consist only of facts and images from official and reliable sources and not speculation.
- “I'm here to set things right. Also? To look dashing. That part's less difficult.”
Dorian was born to a prestigious family of the Tevinter Imperium, demonstrating from an early age a flair for magic which made him the envy of his peers. He served as a student under magister Alexius, though eventually became disillusioned with Tevinter culture.
With his magical ability, wit and charm, it would seem he would have had a promising career in Tevinter had Dorian not become a pariah for opposing everything his homeland stands for. Dorian bears his ostracism with pride as he feels Tevinter will only change if someone like him makes a difference.
Dragon Age: Inquisition
- He is the first male companion who is an exclusive romance option for a male protagonist in the Dragon Age series.
- Promotional material for Dragon Age: Inquisition describes him as "The Redeemer".
- Dorian is named after the character "Prince Dorian" from the cartoon series The Mighty Hercules, which ran from 1962-1966.
- Dorian is described as fun, gregarious, outgoing and likeable.
- Dorian enjoys playing chess.
- Dorian was written by David Gaider.
- ↑ The Phenomenal Cosmic Power of Ramon Tikaram
- ↑ Interview with David Gaider
- ↑ Offical Facebook page comment
- ↑ David Gaider Twitter.
- ↑ Lazygamer.net - a UK issue of PC Gamer.
- ↑ Skyhold and Companion Twitch Feed.
- ↑ Character Profile - Dorian