The Divine Conclave was held in 9:41 Dragon, as an attempt to peacefully end the war between the mages and Templar Order. Organized by Divine Justinia V, it was held at the newly restored Temple of Sacred Ashes. The Valo-Kas mercenary company was hired to provide protection at the Conclave, as a neutral party to stand between templars and mages.
Representatives for both the Templars and the mages were sent to speak with the Divine to discuss the possibility of peace between the two groups. Though Fiona was at the time the nominal head of the mages, she feared a trap and sent someone in her stead. Knight-Commander Marteu of Montsimmard was at least one of the representatives for the Templar Order, though there may have been others.
- Divine Justinia
- Several Knight-Enchanters
- Unnamed ambassador for the mages
- Knight-Commander Marteu
- Regalyan D'Marcall
- Members of the Valo-Kas mercenary company
- The youngest child of Bann Trevelyan
- A Dalish elf of the Lavellan clan (unofficially, sent as a spy)
- A surface dwarf from House Cadash (unofficially, sent as a spy)
- Unknown number of mages and templars