- The rogue incapacitates a target, who takes no damage from the attack but is stunned for 4 seconds (duration adjusted by target rank).
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 20 threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of patch 1.02, no threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- All rogues automatically start with this talent.
- There is no resistance check against Dirty Fighting. Any target who is not naturally immune to stun will be stunned. If the target is immune, the "Resisted!" message will still appear, rather than "Immune!"
- This is the single most effective ability to use to counter a grab attack. The stun effect is coded to always end a grab, regardless of whether the target is immune to stun or not, and this ability is not negated by any type of resistance.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.