Din'an Hanin is the final resting place of the Emerald Knights—a tomb, nested in the Emerald Graves of the Dales of southeast Orlais. Since the end of the Second Exalted March of the Dales and the fall of elven Halamshiral, it has remained abandoned and largely forgotten. (Accessible through The Knight's Tomb side quest in the war table mission called Investigate Elven Ruins, after completing Wicked Eyes and Wicked Hearts.)
Notable items Edit
- Estwatch Guard
Over the ages, Estwatch guards have defended their eastern outpost from both pirates and Qunari, and were defeated only once, by a massive Qunari invasion in 7:70 Storm. After joining a successful Orlesian attack to retake the island, they were awarded the emblem emblazoned on their shields ever since.
Requires: Level 12
+30% Front Defense
+3% Magic Defense
+3% Melee Defense
+6% Ranged Defense
On Hit: Gain 3 Guard, drops from the revenant in Elandrin's Tomb
- Polished Shield Schematic
Damage: 6 Metal
Defense: 8 Metal
Defense: 4 Leather
Masterwork: 1 Masterwork, behind a locked door requiring the Deft Hands, Fine Tools perk (see bugs below)
- A piece of the Invasion mosaic, found in the Knight's Hall on a pew along the eastern wall.
- An Elven artifact, found in the southernmost room in the Upper Crypts (to the left of the map exit marker). A warrior can break the north wall or a rogue can unlock a door to the north-west to access this room.
Codex entries Edit
- There are two chests behind the Deft Hands, Fine Tools door. The first is random common loot, the second, which is presumably the rare loot chest containing the Polished Shield schematic, is bugged: although it pings on the sonar mini-map, it cannot be interacted with, rendering its treasure inaccessible.
- The other chest may also be bugged in some playthroughs. Clicking upon it causes the interact prompt to disappear and nothing is gained.