Cry for the past—it shall claim us all. For here rest our saviors newly slain. Others lie beyond our reach. So we remember. Let the true name burn away and enter Din'an Hanin, the place where glory ends.
Background[edit | edit source]
In the days of elven Halamshiral, wolf companions walked alongside Emerald Knights, never leaving the side of their chosen knight. Wolf and elf would fight together, eat together, and when the knights slept, wolves would guard them. Since the end of the Second Exalted March of the Dales and the fall of elven Halamshiral, Din'an Hanin has remained abandoned and largely forgotten.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Poisonous spider
Invasion 2/12 pieces:
- Just outside the main entrance of the tomb at the Din'an Hanin landmark.
- Found in the Knight's Hall on a pew along the eastern wall.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Found in the southernmost room in the Upper Crypts (to the left of the map exit marker). A warrior can break the north wall or a rogue can unlock a door to the north-west to access the room.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- , drops from the revenant in Elandrin's Tomb
- , behind a locked door requiring the Deft Hands, Fine Tools perk (see bugs below)
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- There are two chests behind the Deft Hands, Fine Tools door. The first is random common loot, the second, which is presumably the rare loot chest containing the Polished Shield schematic, is bugged: although it pings on the sonar mini-map, it cannot be interacted with, rendering its treasure inaccessible.
- The other chest may also be bugged in some playthroughs. Clicking upon it causes the interact prompt to disappear and nothing is gained.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Excerpt from Codex entry: Knight's Guardian