Cry for the past—it shall claim us all. For here rest our saviors newly slain. Others lie beyond our reach. So we remember. Let the true name burn away and enter Din'an Hanin, the place where glory ends.
Background[edit | edit source]
In the days of elven Halamshiral, wolf companions walked alongside Emerald Knights, never leaving the side of their chosen knight. Wolf and elf would fight together, eat together, and when the knights slept, wolves would guard them. Since the end of the Second Exalted March of the Dales and the fall of elven Halamshiral, Din'an Hanin has remained abandoned and largely forgotten.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
Areas[edit | edit source]
- Ruined Courtyard
- Knight's Hall
- Hallowed Tombs
- Hallowed Tombs' Upper Hallway
- Upper Crypts
- Lower Crypts
- Tomb of the Emerald Knight (Elandrin's Chamber)
Quests[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Red Templars
- Red Templar Behemoth
- Landmarks in the Graves - the Din'an Hanin landmark is claimed just outside the entrance of the tomb.
- Invasion (piece #9) - just outside the main entrance to the tomb near the Din'an Hanin landmark.
- Invasion (piece #10) - found in the Knight's Hall on a pew along the eastern wall.
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- Found in the southernmost room in the Upper Crypts of the Hallowed Tombs (the room is located to the left of the map exit marker). A warrior can break the north wall or a rogue can unlock a door to the northwest to access the room.
Loot[edit | edit source]
- - looted from the revenant in the Tomb of the Emerald Knight.
- - looted behind a locked door requiring the Deft Hands, Fine Tools perk (see bugs below).
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
- Codex entry: Arlathan: Part One
- Codex entry: Arlathan: Part Two
- Codex entry: The Death of Elandrin
- Codex entry: The Emerald Knights
- Codex entry: Epitaphs for the Lost
Notes[edit | edit source]
- There is a supply cache available on the lower westernmost area of the Knight's Hall.
Bugs[edit | edit source]
- There are two chests located behind door that requires the Deft Hands, Fine Tools perk. The first is random common loot, the second, which is presumably the rare loot chest containing the Polished Shield Schematic, is bugged: although it pings on the sonar mini-map. The chest cannot be interacted with, rendering its treasure inaccessible.
- The other chest may also be bugged in some playthroughs. Clicking upon it causes the interact prompt to disappear and nothing is gained.
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
- Excerpt from Codex entry: Knight's Guardian