Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Deserted Building becomes available (on the Denerim City Map) after finding the journal of the dead templar in the Run-Down Back Street. The building itself consists of several large rooms and is home to numerous blood mages and mercenaries.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- Blood Mage (Human, Normal or Elite)
- Blood Mage Leader (Human, Boss)
- Mabari (Beast, Normal)
- Mercenary (Human, Normal or Elite)
- Mercenary Archer (Human, Normal)
- Mercenary Captain (Human, Elite)
- Qunari Mercenary (Qunari, Normal)
- Rogue (Human, Normal)
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Special objects[edit | edit source]
- x2 Leghold Traps (40 XP to disarm)
- x2 Pressure Plates (55 XP and 48 XP to disarm)
- x1 Tripwire (40 XP to disarm)
- x4 Grease spills (which can be used to ignite Grease Fire)
- x3 Barricades (can be destroyed for passage or melee attack)
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Across the building are scattered Tevinter and elven artifacts, including statues, art, and what appears to be two Eluvians.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.