Deathroot Toxin is a usable item in Dragon Age II. For 30 minutes after use, weapons coated with this poison deal additional nature damage when hitting. The exact amount of bonus damage is the user's level divided by two and rounded.
- 49 0: Crafted, using Formula: Deathroot Toxin.
- 73 4: Sold at Martin's Contraband in the Hanged Man during Acts 1–3.
- 91 30: Sold at Emporium's Crafting Materials during Act 3 (The Black Emporium DLC required).
- Although the poison's visual effect appears on the user's weapons and shows as active in the HUD, it does not appear to add any nature damage if the weapon has been enchanted with elemental runes. Weapons that deal only their primary element and/or a built-in bonus elemental damage (e.g. Red Grace) will display the additional nature damage without issue.
- If the poison is used prior to casting Elemental Weapons, the poison's visual effect will overwrite the spell's visual effect and vice-a-versa. It is unclear if this overwrites the other's damage itself; while both effects display as active on the HUD, only one of the elemental colors appears in the floating damage values.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.