- Area of effect: 5m sphere.
- Mana absorption (per corpse, once every interval if a corpse is within range):
8.0 + Spellpower * 0.08.
- Interval(s): 2.0.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Upkeep is in mana.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: the spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Only one corpse can be absorbed per interval.
- It may be required to move away from a corpse and then reapproach it with the aura in order to actually consume it. Generally this occurs only if the spell was initially activated while within range of the corpses.
- Can be activated without the mana for upkeep, and then generate mana from corpses that were slain prior to activation.
- Death Syphon and Death Magic sustainables are mutually exclusive.
- The amount of mana restored is determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the amount of mana restored.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.