The Dark Alley is one of the many back alleys in Denerim that is frequented by bandits.
This area does not become visible on the Denerim City Map until you start the Back Alley Justice quest.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
The Warden can also find the Hooded Courier for Grease the Wheels and the door of blood mage's relative for Blood of Warning. Both of these are located at the end of 2 alleyways and are marked on the map if the relevant quests have been accepted.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Hooded Courier - for Grease the Wheels
Enemies[edit | edit source]
- 10 Thugs (Human, Critter) - 3 archers, 3 Dual Wielders and 4 WS Warriors. Two of the latter are Thug Minions and lack the leather armour of the rest.
- Gang Leader (Human,Lieutenant) - heavily armored, wields maul.
- All skills used can be found on Back Alley Justice page.
Containers[edit | edit source]
- One locked Chest near the archer platform.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- The battle won't start until you have walked up to the gang, so make sure to cast as many timed AoE spells as possible (Paralysis Explosion is the best, though spells like Tempest will also be of help.), save, reload to reset the cooldowns and only then start fighting.
- Try to go up the archers' platform at the beginning of the fight, as the only way up is a ladder that can be easily be blocked off with Glyph of Repulsion, as well as being a great spot to position traps.