According to Vartag Gavorn, his family is related to House Harrowmont, as his grandfather was a cousin to the aunt of Lord Pyral Harrowmont. As of 9:41 Dragon, Czibor continues serving as the Shaper of Memories.
During the events of the Fifth Blight the Warden may visit the Orzammar Shaperate. The first time he speaks to Czibor, the Shaper will declare that the occasion of their visit to Orzammar has been entered into the Memories. The Lord Shaper gladly discusses various aspects of the Orzammar's history and society with the Warden, even the caste system. If the Warden is of Dwarf Noble Origin the Shaper will chide them for not paying attention to their lessons if they ask too many questions. The Shaper will also tell a dwarf noble Warden that he is no longer their Shaper as Orzammar is no longer their home.
During the quest A Prince's Favor: The First Task, the Promissory Note for Lady Dace and Promissory Note for Lord Helmi given to the Warden by Vartag Gavorn may be shown to the Shaper, who identifies them as forgeries and asks where they came from—also warning the Warden that they are not above the law.
During The Chant in the Deeps quest, the Warden can persuade or intimidate (both require Expert Coercion) or use Cunning (requires Improved Coercion) in order to convince Czibor to allow Brother Burkel to open a Chantry in Orzammar.
If the Warden informs the Shaper that they're going to venture into the Deep Roads soon, Czibor requests the Warden to keep an eye out for lost dwarven treasures or manuscripts while also mentioning that he will give a reward to the Warden should the latter come across anything important. This is a reference to "The Golem Registry" quest in which the Warden can make a copy of the names of several dwarves who became golems and then bring the information back to Shaper Czibor.At the conclusion of A Paragon of Her Kind, during the ceremony in the Chamber of the Assembly, Czibor crowns the new king of Orzammar.
- Before a new king is elected: "When I last walked this hall, Endrin was king and Orzammar was at peace. The Memories often speak of the swiftness with which change overtake us, but it is different to see it firsthand."
- While coronating a new king: "Let the Memories find you worthy, first amidst the lords of the houses, the king of Orzammar."
- Codex entry: Darkspawn
- Codex entry: Dwarven Faith
- Codex entry: Orzammar History: Chapter One
- Codex entry: Orzammar History: Chapter Two
- If Shale is present during a discussion of golems, Czibor may attempt to purchase the golem from the Warden, however Shale will outwardly refuse.
- Shaper Czibor will also lecture a Dwarf Commoner Warden (in addition to a Dwarf Noble Warden) about the fact that they did not pay attention to their elders if the Dwarf Commoner asks about the difference between the Ancestors and Paragons. As the casteless do not receive any kind of formal education Czibor's comment is out of place and likely an oversight by the game developers.