Background[edit | edit source]
The flowers of the crystal grace plant are appreciated for their beauty as well as their medicinal value. Pale blue and shaped like delicate crystal bells, the flowers should almost tinkle in the breeze. In fact, I have heard a tale of an Orlesian lady who ordered crystal grace to be planted all over her bower and then hired a mage from the White Spire to enchant them to do just that. Eventually, she grew tired of the chiming and set fire to her lawn in a fit of pique. Let us learn from this. These plants were created exactly as our Maker intended, and our interference rarely improves them.
Acquisition[edit | edit source]
- Random loot from sacks.
- Found in the Hinterlands:
- The most prevalent source is southeast of Lake Luthias.
- Two nodes in that cave located in Wolf Hollow; see side quest Trouble with Wolves.
- Three nodes in the Avvar Blade Valley region (the nodes can be spotted on the way to Hafter's Woods when starting form the Thelm Gold-Handed, the Tempter landmark).
- One node inside Valammar, located in the foliage area of the Halls of the Elders.
- Found in the Emerald Graves:
- Two nodes inside Villa Maurel, located in the surrounding foliage area of the Courtyard.
- Throughout the Silverspray Perch region.
- Available at the Winter Palace Merchant for 39 (infinite amount).Note: Trespasser required.
Uses[edit | edit source]
Needed for the quests:
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- This is one of only two herbs that does not have a seed for planting in the garden of Skyhold (the other being Deathroot).
References[edit | edit source]