The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
((100 + spellpower) * (duration / 9) * 1.25)spirit damage over the duration of
(9 * target rank duration modifier)seconds.
- Spell combinations: Shockwave, Shattering.
- The target is immobilized, unless it is a Boss or Elite Boss.
- Range: 25m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- In addition to damage-based Threat, 100 Threat is drawn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in mana and values vary with fatigue%.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: Can be cast with weapon(s) drawn.
- Line of sight is not required.
- Most enemy spell casters have a rank of Lieutenant or less. Crushing Prison will disable them for its duration.
- Not very effective against bosses, as they are not immobilized and damage is scaled down with the very low duration. One notable exception is when tanking with an Arcane Warrior, where the immediate extra threat is handy to draw the boss to the tank.
- Unlike Force Field, enemies in Crushing Prison will continue to take damage. This spell can be very effective if combined with Area of Effect spells such as Inferno.
- It is possible to target friendlies with Crushing Prison, allowing to trigger Shockwave around friendly targets when combining it with Force Field.
- Can be dispelled with Anti-Magic Burst, Dispel Magic, or Glyph of Neutralization, but it cannot be removed with Anti-Magic Ward after it is already in effect.
- Can be cast on top of Anti-Magic Ward or Glyph of Neutralization. No damage is applied, but the target is still immobilized.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.