Crow Venom is a usable item in Dragon Age II. For 30 minutes after use, weapons coated with this poison reduce the enemy's attack and movement speed by 25% when hitting.
- 36 52: Sold at Martin's Contraband in the Hanged Man.
- 37 50: Crafted, using Formula: Crow Venom.
- 45 65: Sold at Emporium's Crafting Materials (The Black Emporium DLC required).
- pc If an enemy is hit by multiple weapons coated with this poison, i.e. when it is applied to more than one companion, the effects may reverse and increase the enemy's attack and movement speed by 25% instead of decreasing them.
- This may be a general bug and occur always, not only for multiple coatings. [confirmation needed]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.