Dragon Age: Origins Edit
- Sold by Cesar in the Denerim Market District - Usual stock (not "Special Stock" after completing The Trial of Crows quest).
- Dropped by Master Ignacio if you attack him in the Gnawed Noble Tavern.
- Obtained from Godwin in the Circle Tower after persuading him to buy the lyrium for 75 in the Precious Metals quest; you will receive 65 and the dagger.
- Sold by Alimar at his shop in Dust Town.
- Automatically equipped by Zevran when he joins the party.
- Occasionally dropped by K in K's Hideout during the quest Harsh Decisions.
- Dropped by High dragon on the mountaintop of the Mountain Top.
- Chance to be in a locked chest in the Senior Mage Quarters of the Circle Tower during Broken Circle quest.
Note: Sometimes Crow Daggers don't have rune slots, even at Dragonbone. However, rune slots can be added by upgrading (see notes below).
The Darkspawn Chronicles Edit
- It is possible to upgrade any Crow Dagger to Dragonbone/3 rune slots by selling it to Mikhael Dryden at Warden's Keep and then buying it back, provided your character's level is high enough. The minimum level for this to work seems to be around 14 (possibly even lower). Basically, sell a dagger to Mikhael, quicksave, then keep reloading until you get the dragonbone version.
- On PC, this works with Cesar as well.
- The dagger is often missing rune slots, an unofficial fix for this exists here.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.