Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- Critical Strike is executed at +5 attack. If the strike connects, it is an automatic critical hit that will kill a non-boss opponent outright if its health is equal to or below 20%. It does normal critical damage otherwise. Source: talent_constants_h.nss.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 80 additional threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of patch 1.02, only damage-based threat is drawn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Mighty Blow is a tier 1 talent with a 20s cooldown, that hits at +10, causes an auto-crit, and staggers enemies, interrupting their melee auto-attacks (it won't interrupt any talents or spells). Critical Strike is a tier 4 talent with a 60s cooldown, that hits at +5, causes an auto-crit, and can finish off normal or lieutenant rank enemies below 20% hp. This comparison speaks for itself. A lieutenant rank creature under 20% hp that would warrant a Critical Strike attempt (instead of using Sunder Arms, for example) is yet to be discovered. The talent is useful as the second auto-crit when Mighty Blow fails to stun or you just need to deal a lot of damage as fast as possible, though.
- Very useful when combined with later tier talents based on crits, such as Stunning Blows and Destroyer.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.