The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- Finding a chink in the target's defenses, the archer fires an arrow that, if aimed correctly, automatically scores a critical hit and gains +10 armor penetration. The Master Archer talent grants a further +10 armor penetration.
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 50 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Like any auto-critical hit ability, Critical Shot is excellent at shattering frozen/petrified targets. To increase effectiveness, make sure to cast Heroic Offense first. This combo, followed up by an Arrow of Slaying can often allow your archer to instantly slay a pair of enemies at the very beginning of combat.
- Critical Shot should never be used at the target afflicted by the Death Hex, as it turns already critical hits into normal.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.