- Finding a chink in the target's defenses, the archer fires an arrow that, if aimed correctly, automatically scores a critical hit and gains +10 armor penetration. The Master Archer talent grants a further +10 armor penetration.
- Range: 60m.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- 50 additional Threat is supposed to be drawn from the target. As of Patch 1.02, only damage-based Threat is drawn.
- Activation base is in Stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- Like any auto-critical hit ability, Critical Shot is excellent at shattering frozen/petrified targets. To increase effectiveness, make sure to cast Heroic Offense first. This combo, followed up by an Arrow of Slaying can often allow your archer to instantly slay a pair of enemies at the very beginning of combat.
- Critical Shot should never be used at the target afflicted by the Death Hex, as it turns already critical hits into normal.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.