Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
Daneken's Floor is the forth floor of the Grey Warden prison constructed for Corypheus. It can be accessed from the Tower Base. It is named after Warden-Commander Daneken, who suggested permanently sealing off the prison.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
After siding with Janeka, Larius activates a number of magical barriers in the prison, each of which is controlled by a Power Nexus. Janeka joins Hawke as an ally and assists in disabling the barriers. If Hawke sides with Larius they will instead be taken to Riannon's Floor and will not gain access to Daneken's Floor.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
- - for mage Hawke, for the Regalia of Weisshaupt armor.
- - for rogue Hawke, for the Regalia of Weisshaupt armor.
- - for warrior Hawke, for the Regalia of Weisshaupt armor.
- - a ring looted from one of the golems.
Note: To obtain the Regalia of Weisshaupt headpiece, activate each Power Nexus in the order listed on the map. Colored numbers correspond to Power Nexuses, no. 1 is the initial encounter with Janeka's Carta dwarves, no. 4 is the lookout, no. 15 is the chest containing the armor and no. 18 is the path out to the central tower.
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
- Codex entry: A Change of Course, a note in the north-east near the red nexus
- Codex entry: Larius's Final Missive, a note in the southernmost room
- Codex entry: Helm of Weisshaupt, a book after the final barrier
Gallery[edit | edit source]
References[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.