Correspondence Interruptus is a quest from the Favors for Certain Interested Parties board. "R" has a small request. "It's always useful to have a big name in your pocket, and there's nothing better than snagging them with their knickers down. If, in travels wide, someone were to come across notes between illicit lovers, I have certain specialists who can make the most of the texts." As you travel, keep an eye out for 12 of these notes. Bring twelve of them to the well-connected bartender for a reward.
This list provides the location of the love letters and the first few words of each love letter in Codex Entry: Correspondence Interruptus to help narrow down each letter location. The Codex is under the "Notes" section as entry 243 or 228 on the PC (+4TSP, +10WK, +1RtO).
- A chest in Redcliffe Castle basement-cellar. (My darling Reginald)
- The crate in the Windmill, Redcliffe Village. (You are filthy!)
- A locked chest in Jarvia's Hideout, Orzammar. (To Wareth Lowstone)
- A locked chest in the royal palace, Orzammar. Across the hall from where you find the phylactery. (Dear Ser Jon)
- A chest in the Dalish Camp, Brecilian Outskirts. (My elfroot)
- Behind a secret door to the left immediately after entering the Ruins Upper Level (Brecilian Ruins). (Miss Ambrose) Note: Sometimes two pile of bones will appear instead of the chest, making the quest impossible to finish.
- A chest in the Villager House just west of the entrance in Haven village. (Darling)
- A locked chest behind the wall of the east bedroom of The Circle Tower (2nd floor). (A delicate matter)
- A locked chest in The Spoiled Princess, Lake Calenhad Docks. (My dearest Virginia Trueroyal)
- The chest in the north-western room (servant's quarters) of Arl Eamon's Estate, Denerim Market District, Denerim. (Donogan)
- The chest in Wade's Emporium, Denerim Market District, Denerim. (To one's paramour)
- The chest in The Pearl brothel, Denerim. (My love)
- ↑ It is interesting to note that while the lady who wrote this letter tells the addressee that their relationship must end ("We must remain chaste."), the first letters of each line form the words "DON(')T STOP".