- Attack Bonus: 5.0 + (Spellpower / 5.0).
- Weapon damage is determined by base Spellpower instead of strength.
- Magic is used in place of strength to meet equipment requirements.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Upkeep is in Mana.
- Arcane Warrior Spellcasting: The spells can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- With Aura of Might, Combat Magic additionally grants: Attack Bonus: 5.0. Defense Bonus: 10.0. Damage Bonus: 5.0.
- With Fade Shroud, Combat Magic additionally grants +25% dodge and +1/+2 mana regeneration.
- The secondary effect only works with items that require Strength. Longbows, shortbows, and daggers are unaffected.
- The game does not list this spell as having an upkeep, but in reality 50 mana is subtracted when this spell is active.
- The attack bonuses are determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the attack bonuses. Note that if the caster activates Combat Magic using two-handed weapons (including staves) and switches to dual wields afterwards, the damage output of either main-hand or off-hand weapon will not show up in HUD during combat, though actual damage to enemies still applies.
- In the description it is said that Spellpower is used to determine weapon damage, in reality the Magic attribute is used.
- One of the earlier designs for the spell called for it to disable spellcasting. This was found not working well so instead it's now balanced through increased fatigue.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.