Collections is a section of the "Journal" in Dragon Age: Inquisition. There are 11 subsections featured for quick reference: Astrariums, Bottles, Dwarven Mugs, Gates of Segrummar, High Dragons, Landmarks, Mosaics, Regions, Shards, Skyhold Customizations, and Songs.
The Astrarium is a curious device of ancient Tevinter origin that allows the viewing of constellations in the stars.
- See Astrarium for full details and locations of the 18 astrariums required to complete the collection.
- Astrariums in Crestwood (3)
- Astrariums on the Coast (3)
- Astrariums in the Approach (3)
- Astrariums in the Hinterlands (3)
- Astrariums in the Graves (3)
- Astrariums in Frostback Basin (3)
With so much out to kill the people of Thedas, a good drink isn't so hard to find.
- See Bottles on the Wall for full details and locations of the 29 bottles required to complete the collection.
- See Codex entry: Bottles of Thedas and Codex entry: Grey Whiskey/Ritewine/Conscription Ale for beverage descriptions.
- Abyssal Peach
- Alvarado's Bathtub Boot Screech
- Antivan Sip-Sip
- Aqua Magus
- Butterbile 7:84
- Carnal, 8:69 Blessed
- Chasind Sack Mead
- Dragon Piss
- Finale by Massaad
- Flames of Our Lady
- Garbolg's Backcountry Reserve
- Golden Scythe 4:90 Black
- Hirol's Lava Burst
- Legacy White Shear
- Mackay's Epic Single Malt
- Silent Plains Piquette
- Sun Blonde Vint-1
- Vint-9 Rowan's Rose
- Vintage: Warden Anras
- Vintage: Warden Daedalam
- Vintage: Warden Eval'lal
- Vintage: Warden Gibbins
- Vintage: Warden Jairn
- Vintage: Warden Korenic
- Vintage: Warden Riordan
- Vintage: Warden Steed/Bethany Hawke/Carver Hawke
- Vintage: Warden Tontiv
- West Hill Brandy
Dwarven Mugs Edit
It is true that dwarves like their ale, and one can learn an awful lot about a dwarf by the mug they carried.
- See Mugs in the Deep Roads for full details and locations of the 10 mugs required to complete the collection.
Gates of Segrummar Edit
Locked away in the Deep Roads are any number of secrets. Sometimes those secrets are especially hard to find. They may even be locked behind doors of mysterious purpose and unspeakable complexity. Treasure and a tough fight await those with the gumption to open all Gates of Segrummar.
- See Gears in the Deep Roads for full details and locations of the 54 gears required to complete the collection.
High Dragons Edit
High Dragons stalk the land and own the skies of Thedas. When chaos is near commonplace, taking down these beasts can only help.
- See Dragon Hunter for full details and locations of the 10 high dragons required to complete the collection.
- Fereldan Frostback
- Northern Hunter
- Abyssal High Dragon
- Gamordan Stormrider
- Greater Mistral
- Sandy Howler
- Highland Ravager
- Hakkon Wintersbreath
Any navigator worth following will look out for distinctive landmarks that provide bearings and define regions.
- See Landmarks for full details and locations of the 134 landmarks required to complete the collection.
- Landmarks in the Oasis (8)
- Landmarks in the Hinterlands (17)
- Landmarks in the Mire (4)
- Landmarks on the Plains (18)
- Landmarks in the Graves (22)
- Landmarks in the Emprise (11)
- Landmarks in the Wastes (8)
- Landmarks on the Coast (5)
- Landmarks in Crestwood (10)
- Landmarks in the Approach (15)
- Landmarks in Frostback Basin (10)
- Landmarks in the Deep Roads (6)
Ancient Tevinter mosaics, long ago destroyed and scattered, may be reassembled to shed light upon the continent's rich history.
- See Mosaics for full details and locations of the 60 mosaic pieces required to complete the collection.
The unique and wondrous corners of Southern Thedas are often best explored with a sword in hand, but that's not to say they aren't worth exploring.
- Regions in Crestwood (19)
- Regions in the Emprise (16)
- Regions in the Plains (21)
- Regions in the Approach (25)
- Regions in the Wastes (12)
- Regions in the Oasis (16)
- Regions in the Mire (8)
- Regions on the Coast (10)
- Regions in the Hinterlands (29)
- Regions in the Graves (26)
- Regions in Frostback Basin (22)
- Regions in the Deep Roads (6)
The Tevinter Oculara reveal mysterious shards scattered across the Imperium's former colonies. The purpose of these shards may prove important -- or, at the very least, profitable.
- See Shards for full details and locations of the 126 shards required to complete the collection.
- Shards on the Plains (16)
- Shards in the Oasis (15)
- Shards in the Emprise (13)
- Shards in the Graves (13)
- Shards in the Hinterlands (22)
- Shards in the Wastes (8)
- Shards on the Coast (13)
- Shards in the Approach (14)
- Shards in Frostback Basin (12)
Skyhold Customizations Edit
Many aspects of Skyhold can be tailored to match the style and function of the Inquisitor's particular brand of leadership.
- See Skyhold Customization Items for additional information required to complete each of the following collections.
- Nursery Seeds (18)
- Banners (22)
- Windows (7)
- Thrones (21)
- Beds (6)
- Major Upgrades (3)
- Drapes (15)
- Decor (6)
- Heraldry (14)
Songs chronicle the history and cultural experience of life in Thedas.
- See Patron of the Arts for full details and locations of the 21 songs required to complete the collection.
- "Empress of Fire"
- "I Am The One"
- "Nightingale's Eyes"
- "Oh, Grey Warden"
- "Once We Were"
- "Samson's Tale"
- "Sera Was Never"
- Hero in Every Port (Ballad of Nuggins)
- She of the Highwaymen Repents
- Shred of Blue
- Skyhold Garden
- Take Back the Sky: A Tavern Cheer
- Andraste's Mabari
- The Girl in Red Crossing
- The Silver Knight
- The Storm Coast's Claim
- The Bull's Chargers' Song
- Codex entry: Saga of Tyrdda Bright-Axe, Avvar-Mother
- Decor and Heraldry are unmarked Skyhold Customization collection quests; they are only available by interacting with the Skyhold Customization Menu found in Skyhold's Undercroft.
- pc, ps4 The Landmarks in the Approach collection disappears from the journal upon completion.