- Area of effect: 10m sphere.
- While this mode is active, waves of healing and cleansing energy emanate from the caster, restoring (30 + 0.3 * SP) health to all nearby allies every 5s and curing the injuries of allies within 5m of the caster. Allies further than 5m away will not have injuries cured and heal will be decreased by distance * 2/5. This mode drains mana quickly, incurring a mana regeneration penalty of -10.0 while active. When the mana is depleted, the sustainable will turn off.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Does not heal caster, injuries sustained by caster are also unaffected.
- Upkeep is in mana.
- Healing values are displayed in the game as the color: Green.
- Arcane Warrior spellcasting: The spell can be cast with your weapon(s) drawn.
- Cleansing Aura is an interesting option during The Final Battle, since it actually heals your summoned armies, thus reducing the casualty rate drastically.
- It can be used similar during The Attack at Nightfall, where it will heal the villagers and the knights, making it easier to earn the Helm of the Red.
- The amount of health restored is determined when the mage casts the spell; changing equipment while the spell is active does not change the amount of health restored.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.