- Area of effect: self-centered 10m sphere.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this ability generates 3 additional threat on the target(s).
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- This ability does not affect the caster.
- This ability will remove all spell effects (including Anti-Magic Ward), and glyphs, except Glyph of Neutralization. It does not clear other persistent spell area effects, such as those created by Blizzard or Earthquake. As a non-magic ability, its dispelling effect can go through Anti-Magic Ward and Glyph of Neutralization.
- This ability is only useful during a very limited number of mage-dominated fights in the game. However, it can make those fights really easy. It is at its most powerful in the final fight of the Nature of the Beast questline, provided one sides with werewolves against Zathrian: Cleanse Area will remove the paralysis from Witherfang and the werewolves, and this otherwise challenging battle will be over in a matter of seconds. Anti-Magic Burst will achieve the same effect.
See also Edit
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.