The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Information[edit | edit source]
- Area of effect: self-centered 10m sphere.
- Conjuration time: 1s.
- Being hit by this ability generates 3 additional threat on the target(s).
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Activation base is in stamina and values vary with fatigue%.
- This ability does not affect the caster.
- This ability removes all spell effects (including Anti-Magic Ward) and glyphs except Glyph of Neutralization. It does not remove other persistent spell area effects, such as those created by Blizzard or Earthquake. Since it isn't magical it bypasses Anti-Magic Ward and Glyph of Neutralization.
- This ability is only useful in very few mage-dominated fights in the game. However, it can make those fights really easy. It is most powerful in the final fight of the Nature of the Beast quest if one sides with the werewolves against Zathrian: Cleanse Area will remove the paralysis from Witherfang and the werewolves, and this otherwise challenging battle will be over in a matter of seconds. Anti-Magic Burst will achieve the same effect.
See also[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.