The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
Elfroot may refer to:
- Elfroot (Origins), an ingredient in Dragon Age: Origins
- Elfroot (Dragon Age II), a crafting resource in Dragon Age II
- Elfroot (Inquisition), a herb in Dragon Age: Inquisition
|This disambiguation page lists articles associated with the same title.
If an internal link led you here, you may wish to change the link to point directly to the intended article.
- Bannorn Knight, and Soldiers (only if you care about saving them)
- It is not necesarry to save the Bannorn Knight, or Bannorn Soldiers however the encounter is easy enough to save them all.
- Each side will begin the fight attacking a single target, Soldier versus Soldier, and Knight versus Sergeant.
- In a one on one fight, the Loghain Soldier and Loghain Sergeant are superior to their counterparts from The Bannorn.
- Concentrate fire on a single Loghain Soldier until it is dead, this will begin to cause the Bannorn Soldiers to team up against the next Loghain Soldier in the line.
- Chain Lightning is almost an "I win" button, because it damages al the hostile soldiers enough to let the allies win.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.