The common name for canavaris, this herb actually has little to do with elves other than being commonly collected and traded to outsiders by the Dalish. It is the primary ingredient in many healing salves.
Use: Chewing elfroot restores a small amount of health, and those with skill can use elfroot to make more potent elixirs.
- It is not necessary to save the Bannorn Knight or the Bannorn Soldiers to successfully complete the Loghain's Push quest.
- Each side will begin the fight attacking a single target - Soldier versus Soldier, and Knight versus Sergeant.
- In a one-on-one fight, the Loghain Soldier and Loghain Sergeant are superior to their Bannorn counterparts.
- Once you leave this location you cannot return.
- Concentrate fire on a single Loghain Soldier until he falls. This will cause the Bannorn Soldiers to team up against the next Loghain Soldier in the line.
- Chain Lightning is a very useful spell on this occasion because it damages all the hostile soldiers enough to let the allies win.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.