m (Viktoria Landers moved page Civil War (Location) to Civil War (location): lowercase, per guidelines)
Revision as of 16:49, 30 December 2013
- It is not necessary to save the Bannorn Knight or the Bannorn Soldiers to successfully complete the Loghain's Push quest.
- Each side will begin the fight attacking a single target - Soldier versus Soldier, and Knight versus Sergeant.
- In a one-on-one fight, the Loghain Soldier and Loghain Sergeant are superior to their Bannorn counterparts.
- Once you leave this location you cannot return.
- Concentrate fire on a single Loghain Soldier until he falls. This will cause the Bannorn Soldiers to team up against the next Loghain Soldier in the line.
- Chain Lightning is a very useful spell on this occasion because it damages all the hostile soldiers enough to let the allies win.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.