Wiki Targeted (Games)
Do you like this video?
- Rewarded upon earning a score of 80 or higher during the unmarked side quest Fireworks mini-game at the Winter Palace.
- Every attack deals bonus random elemental damage at 100% modifier. Spirit procs less than the other three.
- The elemental damage is considered an independent 'hit' on the target. It has an independent chance of being a critical hit or triggering an effect.
- Damage of the elemental damage will match the damage of the skill being used. E.g.: If Mighty Blow deals 200% weapon damage, the bonus elemental damage will also be 200%. If Whirlwind deals 70% damage, the bonus damage will also be 70%.
- Masterwork procs also benefit form this effect.
- However, basic attacks deal half physical damage, but get the full elemental modifier (100% from Elemental, 50% Physical for a total of 150% weapon damage per swing).