The Chamber of the Assembly is the gathering place of the Assembly of Orzammar. When the Warden arrives and tries to enter the main chamber, a heated discussion between the deshyrs about dwarven politics is in progress.
Quests[edit | edit source]
Characters[edit | edit source]
- Assembly Steward Bandelor: The Steward of the Assembly and non-voting member. He greets the Warden and can update them about the balance of power that each candidate for the throne has at a current time.
- Vartag Gavorn: Starts the quest A Prince's Favor: The First Task.
- Rica Brosca: Appears here if the Warden is a Dwarf Commoner and went with her to meet Vartag.
- Orta: Appears here after you helped her on her quest Lost to the Memories.
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Only when siding with Lord Pyral Harrowmont by helping him assume the throne of Orzammar:
- Prince Bhelen Aeducan - (Dwarf, Boss) (no special loot)
- Deshyr - (Dwarf, Normal)
- Royal Guard - (Dwarf, Normal)
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Exploits[edit | edit source]
- If you chose to side with Prince Bhelen Aeducan at the conclusion of the quest A Paragon of Her Kind, you can attack the deshyrs behind the closed doors of the Assembly, which have been sealed, with Area of Effect spells. Aiming the target reticle at the deshyrs remaining in the assembly chamber and casting the spell will kill them. This will earn extra experience.