Walkthrough[edit | edit source]
After accepting this quest, you will have a random encounter as you travel across Ferelden's Wooded Glen. You will meet adventurers who intend to deliver a message to the Denerim Chantry about a Blood Mage spotted near the Brecilian Forest. It is possible to pickpocket the Adventurer Leader even if you don't fight him.
Possible solutions[edit | edit source]
- Persuade them to let you pass the message and send them home.
- Intimidate them to turn around.
- Stop them with violence. (Their party consists of two warriors, an archery rogue and a creation mage)
- Let them go.
If you let them go, you won't get the reward. Only when you stop them with violence will you get some extra experience and a chance for some extra loot from corpses and pickpocketing. When using Intimidate or Persuade to stop them you still get the usual reward (2) from the Mage Collective.
Battle[edit | edit source]
As the mage is a creation one, go for him first, then focus on the Adventurer leader, stun/disable the Adventuring Warrior, kill the rogue and then finally kill the Weapon & Shield warrior.
Rewards[edit | edit source]
- ~175 XP for killing Adventurer Group.
- 2 and 175 XP from Mage's Collective.
(Rare loot from the Adventuring Warrior)
(Rare loot from the Adventuring Mage)