Ser Michel spoke of a demon named Imshael that has taken up residence in Suledin Keep. Michel has made it his mission to track down and kill this demon.
You need to speak with Michel de Chevin outside Sahrnia before you go to Suledin Keep. If you kill Imshael without speaking to Michel you will not be able to acquire him as your agent.
Michel will appear in front of Suledin Keep fighting Red Templars there. He'll tell you that he has to return to Sahrnia, because Imshael sent Red Templars after him, and a pack of shades now descends upon Sahrnia. He has to return to the town to protect the people there and asks you to destroy Imshael in his stead.
You have to go to the upper level of Suledin Keep, fighting several groups of Red Templars and Infected Giants on your way until you finally face the choice spirit Imshael. He will talk to you first and you have the option to immediately attack him or to have a choice. You have three different choices here: Riches, Power, or Virgins.
If you choose Power you receive the normal drop you'd get after defeating Imshael.
If you choose Virgins Imshael sadly states he cannot provide them and offers a Superb Corrupt Rune instead.
If you choose any option other than killing him, Imshael will kill Michel before departing. If you kill Imshael, you can return to Michel at Sahrnia to complete the quest and recruit him as an agent.
- 1,324 XP
- 600 Influence / 750 Influence[confirmation needed]
- 2 power
- Michel de Chevin decides to pledge his service to the Inquisition as an Agent (Forces) if you killed Imshael. Otherwise Michel is murdered by Imshael.
- Unlocks the war table operation Assigning Michel de Chevin if Michel is recruited.
Speaking to Imshael for the first time:
- True to my name, I will show you that you have a choice. It doesn't always have to end in blood.
- What choice?
- How about... a rune of legend, inscribed by the Gods, radiating forgotten magic, blah blah blah.
- This quest can be done combined with the quest Capturing Suledin Keep
- The Abyssal Peach bottle can be found on your way to confront Imshael
- At least 5 Felandaris can be found on your way to confront Imshael
- Imshael will drop:
- The name of the quest is a reference to the famous first line of Herman Melville's novel 'Moby Dick', in which the similarly named protagonist asks the reader to "Call me Ishmael."