The Loop (Games)
Do you like this video?
The Castle of Caer Oswin is the seat of Bann Loren, a pious Fereldan noble who is little loved for his fickle allegiance.
Involvement[edit | edit source]
In 9:41 Dragon, a cult known as the Order of Fiery Promise overthrows Bann Loren and seizes Caer Oswin as their new headquarters. With the aid of the Lord Seeker, Lucius Corin, the cult lures members of the Seekers of Truth one by one and ambushes them at Caer Oswin so they cannot interfere with the conflict with Corypheus.
Characters[edit | edit source]
Quests[edit | edit source]
- Main article: Quests (Inquisition)
Enemies[edit | edit source]
Notable items[edit | edit source]
Codex entries[edit | edit source]
Notes[edit | edit source]
- Inside Caer Oswin castle, just beneath a giant portrait of a Templar, you can see a fully upgraded Fereldan Throne.
- In the west balcony above the throne is furniture which is identical to furniture found in various estates in Kirkwall during Dragon Age II.
Trivia[edit | edit source]
- Bann Loren lost his wife and youngest son during the events of the Human Noble Origin in Dragon Age: Origins. They were guests at Castle Cousland on the night that it was attacked by the forces of Arl Rendon Howe.
- It is also on Bann Loren's lands the Warden encounters Elric Maraigne at the beginning of Return to Ostagar.
- Loghain Mac Tir's father's name is Gareth of Oswin. It's possible that this is where he came from.
- There is an Easter Egg in the castle. In the room with Daniel in it, there is a krogan head mounted on the wall.
See also[edit | edit source]
Gallery[edit | edit source]
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.